A Luna sauna is the perfect way to relax and unwind. Back then, you had to visit a spa or a sauna center to take advantage of the various health benefits it can offer. Fortunately now, you can easily enjoy a healthy, natural, chemical-free way to restore and improve their health by installing a sauna into your homes. This blog post will outline 11 reasons why you should install your very own Luna Sauna. They include benefits like relaxation, detoxification, energy boost as well as skin improvement and weight loss effects. Read on for more information!
11 Reasons To Install A Sauna
- Saunas are eco-friendly and have minimal impact on the environment because they don’t require high levels of electricity to heat up. Owners will save money on energy costs, unlike other types of traditional saunas.
- They’re perfect for beginners because they’re easier to use than other types of saunas and only require 30 minutes in the Luna to get all the benefits you want! You can enjoy a more relaxing experience since there’s no sound from an electric generator – unlike with other traditional models.
- Saunas are made from Finnish birch and cedarwood, which burns cleanly without emitting harmful byproducts. Unlike typical heating sources like oil-fired furnaces or gas logs that can cause respiratory problems due to their emissions, Luna produces no such pollutants.
- Saunas offer an affordable and attractive way to add a touch of relaxation to your home. They are easy to move around, offer great resale value if you ever need them, and will fit any space in the house!
- Luna saunas provide sustainable heating due to their high-efficiency air circulation system that circulates heat back inside while simultaneously circulating fresh cool outside air for optimal comfort levels. It may also help with sleep. Research shows that a sauna session can have a dramatic effect on sleep and sleeping pattern. It can also relieve stress from working all day.
- The dual-purpose design is perfect for those who live in smaller homes or apartments – they’re compact enough so as not to take up too much room but still, large enough (at over 180 square feet!) where multiple people can enjoy them at once without feeling cramped
- Luna Saunas are the perfect way to unwind and relax at home or in your cabin. They’re easy to place around, can be moved with ease when needed, and even offer amazing resale value if you ever decide to sell them! Luna Saunas will improve your life with its many benefits.
- Most people think that saunas are just for relaxing, but did you know they can help improve your health? Scientists have discovered that the heat from a sauna is a natural way that helps your skin get rid of toxins. In fact, they’re the best way to clean out all those nasty toxins in your body and help feel good again!
- Saunas can aid in weight loss when used correctly. First, you need to make sure that the temperature is set at a comfortable level, otherwise, it could cause dehydration and overheat. It aids weight loss because sweating during a sauna session can burn between 500-1000 calories depending on how long you spend in there so if someone wants to shed pounds, Luna helps them do so without the need for any other changes.
- Saunas have also been trending for years now due to their many benefits including boosting immune systems by fighting off sweat-causing bacteria on one’s body with every session that they go into. After just 30 minutes sitting inside, healthy people may be able to feel healthier again from sweating out toxins like lactic acid which accumulates during exercise but doesn’t always get eliminated through urination alone.
- People who use saunas to recover after intense workouts are getting a great deal. The heat, when applied properly and in moderation, will help increase blood circulation which can aid with muscle tension and post-workout recovery . They also provide benefits that may make the tough work of exercise seem more manageable! All it takes is about 15 minutes at around 125 degrees for noticeable effects on your body’s temperature regulation system – don’t forget to drink lots of water afterwards though or you might get dehydrated from all that perspiration!
Types of Saunas
There are three major types of saunas, and they are grouped according to their primary heat source that affects the body.
Dry saunas are the classic form of a sauna, where people sit in dry heat and sweat. The air is warmed by a wood fire or electric heating elements to about 150 degrees Fahrenheit – not hot enough for steam! Under dry saunas, we have the Traditional Finnish Sauna, which is the most popular form of sauna in Europe and the Russian Banya which is quite similar to the Finnish Sauna. These two types of dry saunas use hot air and steam created by wood-burning heaters.
The second type of sauna is the Steam Sauna, which uses hot water in order to generate that same sweaty feeling from heat alone. The temperature ranges between 180 – 200 degrees Fahrenheit with controlled humidity levels so as not to burn up your skin or hair! This style mimics how traditional saunas are heated by “simmering” rocks for a long period of time. It’s also worth noting that some people prefer this method because it can be less disruptive than dry methods while still providing similar benefits like weight loss and enhanced immunity.
A wet or steam sauna water to create heat at around 170 degrees Fahrenheit, with up to 40 litres of boiling poured on heated rocks for a very humid environment! The humidity makes it easier for sweat to evaporate from one’s skin and cools them off internally they perspire, so their temperature stays balanced throughout the entire process. In these types, we have Sweat Lodges – an ancient method that has been used by Native American tribes since time immemorial; Japanese-style “Rotenburo,” where people walk into cold river beds before entering hot baths; and Finnish Steam Baths (also known as a “sitting bath”) where the dry sauna is supplemented with cold water to create a cooling effect. Luna sweat lodges have wet heat and the steam created by pouring boiling hot rocks in a small pool of water that’s enough for two people!
Some Luna models are combination types – they offer both electric heating panels as well as traditional wood fire because some people prefer one over the other type when deciding what kind of experience they want from their home saunas. Luna offers all three types: an electric panel for those who want more moisture, steam for quicker detoxification time, and dual-purpose (electric/wood fire) for those who want a more traditional experience.
Why Choose A Luna Sauna for the Home?
Luna saunas are one of the most popular on the market and it’s easy to see why. You can find several variations including Knotty Cedar, Canadian Timber and Clear Cedar. All these provide the impression of exquisite quality, thus, leaving you feeling rejuvenated with every session.
Additionally, these saunas are affordable because they don’t use electricity or water – 100% dry and heated by old-fashioned wood fire which is also nice for the environment.
It has detoxifying properties which help you sweat out poisonous toxins from your body in order to feel healthier again! Likewise provides relaxation that may make exercising easier, as well as aid with muscle recovery after workouts. You can invite your friends over for an after-workout relaxation, entertainment and socialization.
Luna offers all three types of sauna designs including an electric panel design so just choose what kind of experience you would like based on different preferences people have when sauna. Luna offers Wet Saunas that have traditional steam baths combined with hot water jets to create a more relaxing, cooling effect. Luna also offers a Dual-Purpose (electrical/wood fire) design for those who want a traditional sauna service experience but with the convenience of electricity along with wood fire heating panels.
Luna saunas are a great choice for anyone looking to detoxify and relax after workouts or feeling the need to rid themselves of harmful toxins that accumulate in their body over a long period of time!
Saunas have been around for centuries, thus, it’s no surprise that people have come to recognize their various health benefits. From detoxification, relaxation, shed pounds and immune support, using a sauna can improve your overall well-being. You can find a variety of saunas on offer these days with modern technology and all the traditional benefits you might be looking for. These saunas can be installed at home or your workplace for easy access. From home-based models such as Luna Saunas to workplace offerings like infrared sauna heaters, there is something available for everyone! If you are interested in finding out more about any of our products or would simply like advice regarding which product best suits your needs, check out www.dlpsaunas.com.
DLP is happy to provide you with all different types of sauna service, models, and price ranges so that you can find one perfect for your needs. Which Luna model do you think would work best in your home?